Need a new snack for your latest “Stay-Home” Netflix binge? Chef Dunn is sharing his bar mix recipes. Now you can enjoy sweet & salty Fork Lore snacking while at home!
Sweet & Salty Snack Mix
2 sticks of butter
3 Tablespoons maple syrup
1/3 cup packed brown sugar
.5 Tablespoons Cayenne Pepper
1 teaspoon garlic salt
1 teaspoon ranch dressing seasoning
1 Big Grab bag Frito Corn Chips
1 box Goldfish
2 cups Mini Pretzels
2 cups Oyster Crackers
3 cups Rice Chex Cereal
- Preheat oven to 275 degrees.
- Melt the wet ingredients in saucepan until combined.
- Mix dry ingredients together.
- Pour the combined wet ingredients over dry ingredients trying not to crush the mixture.
- Spread out onto a cookie pan (or 2 if needed).
- Bake in preheated oven for 40 minutes stirring every 10-15 minutes. Mixture will be sticky when toasted, don’t worry it will dry.
- After the mixture is cool, break it up into clumps by stirring and store in a airtight container.
- Change or add your favorite snacks!
- If adding chocolate chips or M&M’s, add when cool